Tasty 5 Minute High-Protein Breakfast Cookie
Who doesn’t love a cookie?! So why not have one for breakfast?!
This yummy, but healthy, breakfast cookie lets your inner child jump up & down while keeping your adult minded waistline in check! The best part is you make it the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight so all you need to do is wake up, open the fridge and enjoy!
1 teaspoon all-natural peanut butter (or nut-butter of your choice)
1/2 teaspoon flaxmeal
1/2 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder (about 17.5 grams)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup rolled oats
1 tablespoon unsweetened milk of choice
MIX INS – these are suggestions. Mix it up & try your own flavour combinations
1 tablespoon raisins
1 tablespoon chopped raw almonds
1. Mash the banana and peanut butter together in a small bowl.
2. Stir in the flaxmeal, protein powder, cinnamon, and oats until combined.
3. Stir in the milk.
4. Add in the raisins and chopped nuts, saving a little to add as a topping.
5. Flatten out onto a plate to form a large cookie.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. In the morning, grab a spoon and enjoy!
Inspired by Fitnessista