As a classically trained dancer with over 25 years’ experience in performance, choreography and teaching, Jennifer has trained and performed with the Argentine Ballet Company, the West Australian Ballet and the Premier State Ballet.
She has also been actively involved in the, television and music industries having featured on TV shows "Ready Steady Cook", "What's Good For You", "Dancing With the Stars “, "2006 Australian MTV Awards“and rock group Squire’s “Lonely Soul” music video clip. Jennifer has also appeared in the following print media: The Daily Telegraph, Australian Women's Health & Fitness Magazine. and Time Out Magazine.
Jennifer founded Studio Verve in 2004 and in 2015 received International recognition winning the International Pole Sport Federation Business Awards held in London. She has trained thousands of women to pole dance with the grace and finesse of a trained dancer.
Passionate about performance art, Jennifer founded Pole Evolution Dance Company in 2009. The company is well known for producing uniquely themed pole-art style shows featuring Australian pole stars and rising Aussie talent. She was recognised by the Australian Pole Dancers Magazine in 2016 as one of the Top 10 Most Influential Pole Business Owners within the Australian Pole Industry.
Other credits and achievements include:
- Graduated from McDonald College of Performing Arts Sydney
- Received a 'Distinction' from the Royal Academy of Dance for her Classical Ballet Teaching Certificate
- 2006 Certificate III in Group Fitness
- 2006 Created and launched PoleFit® Programs at Studio Verve
- 2006 Introduced PoleFit® to Fitness First (The Edge) at Bondi Junction
- 2009 Launched Pole Evolution Dance Company at Carriageworks
- 2010 Produced 'SPIRAL RHYTHMS' for Pole Evolution Dance Company
- 2011 Created and launched Pole Athletica® Fitness Apparel
- 2013 2nd Runner Up Australian Pole Championships
- 2014 NSW Finalist Australian Pole Championships
- 2014 Produced 'ELEMENTS' for Pole Evolution Dance Company
- 2015 Received International Sports Federation Industry Award for Best Pole Fitness Studio
- 2015 Produced Polarity Pole Show for Studio Verve
- 2016 Diploma in Dance Teaching and Management
- 2016 Pole Theatre Semi-Pro Comedy Champion as a member of Fusion Four
- 2016 Pole Theatre Semi-Pro Overall Champion as a member of Fusion Four
- 2016 Produced 'UNBOUND' for Pole Evolution Dance Company