Paleo Blueberry and Banana Pancakes
How can you make banana pancakes even better? Add BLUEBERRIES!
This recipe is quick and easy, and will have you coming back for more. The best part? They're paleo friendly!
- 3 organic egg whites beaten
- 1 banana
- 20 blueberries
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Honey (to serve)
- Preheat pan on a medium heat with coconut oil
- Combine egg whites, bananas, blueberries, and almond butter
- Ladle with ¼ cup and pour into pan, cover with lid and cook for 2-3 min
- Flip pancake and brown other side
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or drizzle with honey and enjoy!
Packed with protein, antioxidants, and healthy fats, these pancakes are delicious! Try them today for a healthy and filling start to your day.